Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shorter Daze

Is anyone else out there having difficulty with the shorter days? Maybe it's worse this year because I'm also recuperating from bronchitis and have very little energy. But I hate when I leave work and it's already getting dark! Makes me want to hibernate. One thing that does help is that when I get home I am greeted by the hound as though I'm the best thing that's happened to her...ever. That unconditional love combined with the joyousness of the reunion is priceless. I have to say that my training is coming along nicely. Even if it is getting dark, even if her daddy just played with her moments before, she still insists (and I acquiesce) on us going out in the back yard to play with her favorite toy. More on that this weekend. Am hoping to post a video for you.

Meanwhile, if you want some of that greyhound love for yourself, consider:

                             You could adopt this sweet big boy, Blizzard (EF Lee Blizzard) and I'm sure he'd give you kissies! If you want more info on him, or any other greys for adoption, please visit Greyhound Friends of North Carolina Again, we're participating in Mayzie's Rescue Me Week playing to win a donation for GFNC. Mayzie's blog is terrific and I'm happy to have found it. Hope you'll enjoy reading more about the most glorious adventures of one brindle dog.

By the way, sometimes I get ahead of my learning curve with all this tech stuff that I'm so infatuated (read obsessed) with...can anyone tell me why all of a sudden when you go to my blog you only see that day's post and have to click on "Older Posts" to see more...versus how it used to show several as you scrolled down the page? Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I always make sure mom feels good when she comes home. I do my best spin, wag, wiggle dance and then I lets her give me DINNER! She LUVS that!

Speaking of luvs, I just LUVS Blizzard! He looks so smart and he'd be up for big adventures. Plus, I think he has Most Beautiful Brindle Furs. But then I'm kinda partial to brindles...heehee!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

PeeS. I'm glad I found your bloggie, too!