Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shorter Daze

Is anyone else out there having difficulty with the shorter days? Maybe it's worse this year because I'm also recuperating from bronchitis and have very little energy. But I hate when I leave work and it's already getting dark! Makes me want to hibernate. One thing that does help is that when I get home I am greeted by the hound as though I'm the best thing that's happened to her...ever. That unconditional love combined with the joyousness of the reunion is priceless. I have to say that my training is coming along nicely. Even if it is getting dark, even if her daddy just played with her moments before, she still insists (and I acquiesce) on us going out in the back yard to play with her favorite toy. More on that this weekend. Am hoping to post a video for you.

Meanwhile, if you want some of that greyhound love for yourself, consider: