Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Attack of the Flying Green Mouse

One of the kitten toys Xander still enjoys is his fuzzy green mouse on a "fishing pole." It was great when he was little...he liked that the mouse was so big...in some of my earliest pix it was almost as big as he was! Now that he's all grown up, he still likes it.

Of late the mouse stays hung from one of the dining room chairs. It started out there one day when I was trying to do some work at the table and I found it difficult as I was constantly under attack! I looped the mouse over the chair and was able to get a few minutes peace at a time. Periodically, I would give it a good swing...

It's stayed there and he still enjoys playing with it, whether I'm there working or not.






3 comments:

What Remains Now said...

What adorable photos. Of course, any photo with Xander is...adorable.

What Remains Now said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Polly says for a cat, Xander is cute:)