Monday, February 18, 2013

More of Water Boy

Xander continues to perfect his water boy technique :D It's a little hard to see in the first picture (I'm not using flash since I don't want to blind us both with the mirror right there!), but the water is running in a very slow stream. I think the rest are self-explanatory.


His preferred technique involves putting his paw under the water and then licking it off, but sometimes he just has to stick his face in.



Let's look at that shot just a little closer...yes, the water is pouring down his face and off his nose (off of, not out of!)....and yes, his tongue is out :D









3 comments:

What Remains Now said...

This is fun and cute until he learns how to turn on the faucet. As smart as that boy is...be afraid.

Sue said...

Have to agree with Lori....be afraid:)

Kat said...

Oh yeah, I'm *very* afraid! :D And, yes, I fully expect to come home one day and find the house flooded!