Sunday, February 17, 2013

Funny Face

So I really love the "sport continuous" mode on my camera. It enables me to shoot fun sequences...Now, before anyone starts calling the authorities, let me explain! Sometimes when Gwyn gets a "cookie" we play with it first. I hold onto it for about 10-15 seconds...she'll try to take it by putting her teeth around it, but will not grab my hand! I never feel teeth. When I let it go, she runs around with it, drops it, play bows at it...and generally has a marvelous time with it before she settles down to eat it. Now before you start to lecture me about teasing, know that I only do this occasionally. Most of the time she gets treats I just hand it to her once she's quietly lying down. As wild as she acts when we do play this way, she's got a very soft mouth and also understands that I giveth, and I can taketh away! It can make for some hilarious faces:







 





                                                                                                             And then, here's another sequence....




 Lest you still think I'm cruel, I show you that she's gotten her cookie, played with it more herself, and eaten most of it! :D

2 comments:

Sue said...

Talk about Jaws:) I will sometimes l;ay the treat on my open hand and tell Polly to leave it. She is givent he command 'Take' once she looks away.

What Remains Now said...

Looks like you're about to lose a hand in that first sequence! Sweet Gwyn...I bet she loves this.