Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hey! Where's the Hound Time?!

Gwyn here at the keyboard. I think Mom's lost her mind over that little fuzzball that's invaded our home!
I mean, the blog is "Dog Gone Right" not "Kitten Gone Horribly Wild"...He's okay and all, but there should be way more pix of me!
Look how fast I am!
I can kill that extreme flyer too!
Okay. I admit. I do kinda' like snuffling the little guy. Mom says I'm being very good (why, of course!). I've even sniffed of him while he's on the couch and then walked off & gotten on my bed. My auntie says Mom should put this warning in a big banner across the top of the blog:
XTREME CUTENESS MAY CAUSE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: SQUEEING, COOING, BABY-TALKING TO COMPUTER MONITORS.
I think she's talking about things like this:
Mom says one funny things about kittens is that sometimes they're just too fast:
I dunno what she means. Nobody's fast like me :D






1 comment:

What Remains Now said...

Gwyn...I'm glad you're there to keep your mom's feet on the ground. You're going to be a good big sister. Tell your mom I love the last picture with just the tip of the tail (tee hee).