Monday, November 7, 2011

Tifa and Hunter

Inspired by others, this week I will participate in Mayzie's Rescue Me Week Challenge:
Go here for the whole story: Mayzie's Rescue Me Week announcement

So, today I bring to your attention a rescue near & dear to my heart: Greyhound Friends of North Carolina This is where both Phil and Gwyn have been adopted from. I can't say enough good things about the folks who advocate tirelessly for the hounds...so I won't try today. Maybe later. But today's pet spotlight shines on two very special hounds who need forever homes..preferably together!

Tifa:
and Hunter: They had a previous home and have lived together for five years. It would be really good if someone would adopt them together so that can continue. I got to meet these two when Gwyn & I went to GFNC for our photo shoot and they're a terrifically sweet pair! If you have any doubts about how special it can be to adopt older rescues, I refer you to Tales and Tails and the touching story of Lilac. Enough said. Anyway, even if you don't end up fancying these two...there are a lot of other retired racers that need good homes. Go check 'em out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Oh, gosh, it's awfully nice to meet you and I'm so very happy that you're pawticipating in Rescue Me Week! Tifa and Hunter are oh-so-beautiful and I specially luvs Hunter's ears! My paws are crossed real tight that they find their Most Perfect Home That Ever Was - TOGETHER!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie