Friday, March 13, 2009

Diva Dane & Co.

Take a look at this sweet face! This is a German Shorthaired Pointer. Photo taken and posted especially for my Mass. buddies ;D
Here LoML has the camera as yours truly gets kissies from a very enthusiastic Boxer.
Hmmm, maybe it was from too many other doggie kissies that my lens got a bit cloudy...whad'ya think? This is not any kind of photoshopped effect; this is plain old grimy lens! It took me a while to notice, too. I still like this great Mastiff expression.
Did I mention that while many of these dogs seem like regular doggy companions, many of them get the serious pampered star routine? Mustn't muss the hair!
Here's the ultimate in Dane divaness! What more can I say?
_________
Today's SotD: "Magnificent"...okay, okay, so I'm obsessed w/ the new U2!

No comments: