Monday, February 23, 2009

Yeah, I'm Still Here...

...just been wildly busy here lately. Was on critter duty at the barn this weekend. Plus, had my eleven-year-old nephew spending some time with us. So, no time for blogging this weekend. Will get back to it soon.

Meanwhile, some random musings:
Wanna' discuss the Oscars? Did you watch? Did you like the results? I didn't watch. Hmmm. I intended to at least check out Hugh Jackman...but it didn't happen. I did hear this morning the run-down of the top categories. What do you think about Heath taking the Oscar posthumously?

A recent SotD:
"I'm Still Standing" by Elton John

My friend Pepper pointed out that there have been no recent Solana pix, so promise to remedy that soon. She's still growing! ;D Also, she's quite fuzzy right now...her winter coat is pretty impressive.

More soon!

No comments: