Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More from Exeter

Pictures just do not do this justice...but I can't help but try. Will you take a look at this organ???
From where I stood to shoot the above photo if you turn to your left you see the Bishop's Throne and Canopy. I compromised in my shot...you're not seeing the entire thing because I wanted you to see some of the detail. At the same time I wanted you to see most of it to realize the size...
To explain further:
Now, here's a shot with a rather professional-looking photographer in it who gives you some sense of perspective.
I realize I haven't been writing much on this blog. One of these days I'll get back to a bit more of my random musings. And then, before you know it, it's going to be time for Westminster dog show again...the inspiration for this blog in the first place!

1 comment:

Lythrum said...

Hi Kat, I meant to stop by and wish you happy new year's. :) That organ is pretty amazing. Sometimes having people in the shot really gives perspective.