Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Etsy Store

Time for a little shameless self-promotion....I've opened an Etsy store: Ubiquitous Grace I have a lot of fun with my amateur photography and decided it would be fun to share some of my pictures with anyone who wants them.

Regular readers of my irregular blog will recognize most, if not all, of the pix I've decided to offer as having previously been on the blog...but the blog will continue to have critter pix that won't end up on Etsy, as well as my random natterings.

While it might be a bit much trying to keep up with all my various blogs and pages...I'm having fun exploring the interwebz! :D

3 comments:

Sue said...

Sure your photos will sell as they are so beautiful.

Hazel said...

Congrats on your Etsy store! I imagine that you will find success!.

What Remains Now said...

Boy, am I late to the show! Congratulations! Heading over to take a look.