Saturday, December 28, 2013

More Remodel Pix

Some finishing touches to the bathroom remodel....We ordered two surfboard shelves...this is the smaller one, now home to some decorative pieces my MIL gave me last year (as well as surfer dude LoML already had):
...and the larger surfboard shelf that now holds a basket with washcloths and a basalt rock with barnacles that my 'rents brought back from their recent trip to Tierra del Fuego:
LoML got me this adorable turtle night light for Christmas:
..and some nice warm vanilla hand soap and lotion...
...another look at that awesome stained glass surfer:

..and the woven laundry basket...

Spike looks good in the new bathroom...and loves playing in the shower :D

3 comments:

Sue said...

Yep, that passes muster for me. Just tell me when I can come and stay:)

Kat said...

Any time, Sue! We'd love to have you visit :D

What Remains Now said...

Everything is so beautiful! An extra bonus that every touch is so meaningful.