Thursday, November 28, 2013

Chopper Part II

So, about a week ago I shared some pix of a guy working on the power lines from a helicopter. The pictures I took then were taken with my cell phone...while I was moving....let's not discuss that anymore! One day last week I was pulling into my office and realized they were working at the end of the street. Fortunately I had my "good" camera with me (trusty Nikon). I parked, called upstairs to tell them I was close by but not walking in yet, and walked the four or so blocks to the end of the street...and took these pix:
Above: note the cars passing over the draw-bridge...and the reflection of the clouds in the water. Below: those are seagulls flying by...bet they wonder about that *big* bird!



This just fascinates me!

More soon!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Bet he doesn't get paid enough for that job.

What Remains Now said...

I agree...fascinating. Makes my job seem crazy easy.