Monday, October 14, 2013

More Working Dog Teasers

Okay, I don't know about you, but I've got so much going on here I don't know which way to turn! But I'm going to try to post at least six of the seven days per week, even if it's just one picture and a quick note! As the week progresses, I'll tell you about this...yesterday's teaser did not involve a new tv episode, but instead a local demonstration by some of our K-9s and their handlers. I took some pictures and some videos that I will be sharing as we go along.



And, lest you forget the newest ruler of the land:
Spike's still keeping tabs on everyone here!

3 comments:

What Remains Now said...

Working dogs are so impressive. Glad Spike is helping you keep everything together. I'm with you on the crazy schedule. I'm not bored here either.

Sue said...

Certainly wouldn't want to tangle with a police dog.

Hazel said...

Those working dogs are so beautiful, and their handlers are pretty special too!
Thanks to all officers and dogs who serve!