Thursday, August 8, 2013

More Bounty

We've been enjoying more bounty from LoML's incredible garden! I've made some yummy "freezer pickles" using a recipe a dear friend gave me...it's my kind of easy...basically put everything together and stick them in the freezer for a couple of weeks and they're good to go!


We've been eating some delicious corn on the cob.
And perhaps best of all, LoML used our fresh basil (plants courtesy of my mom),


A little olive oil, pine nuts, and some fresh grated parmesan cheese...to make pesto! Yummy!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Home grown food tastes so much better than anything in the shops.

Hazel said...

You might have a blogger invasion wanting to eat your delicious food!

What Remains Now said...

Everything looks so fresh and beautiful. I know it all is super yummy. The freezer pickles intrigue me!