Friday, November 9, 2012

Long Drink of Water

Not really, it's an expression.

Okay, again, I need some feedback here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all little boy-kitties like to hang their heads down & let the blood rush to their heads. I know Xander does. A lot! He also trusts us to not let him fall. Take this pose for example:
This started out with him in LoML's lap. He gradually oozed over & down until this was accomplished. His front paws were about an inch off the floor. And he stayed like this long enough for me to go in the next room & get the camera (which, again, should be around my neck at all times when I'm in the house!). Incidentally, after I snapped a couple of pix, I cupped his little head in my hand and held him up that way for a bit and he just purred. Funny boy!

Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.
--John Barrymore

1 comment:

What Remains Now said...

I think you used the perfect word for Xander...oozed. I've often thought of that when I see his stretched out pics.