Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blog Takeover (or Horse Hacking)

Solana here. Technology is a wonderful thing. Why with a wifi hotspot a horse like me can take over Mom's blog!
She really needed a nudge to be reminded that horses need equal representation on the blog too!
These are more of the pix that wonderful Frazz guy took of me!
I can be funny:
Nah Nah!
And again I say, Nah Nah!
I'm even beautiful with only one ear!
Mom keeps talking about how much the kitten has grown...what about me?
Solana and her dam, Nottea, day one
Solana week one
But back to Frazz...he got great shots of me and my digs. Whether coming or going, dressed up or not, I love where I live and who I live with!

(All photos with exception of "baby"pix courtesy of J. Frazz Photography.)



2 comments:

What Remains Now said...

Solana! So glad you highjacked your mom's blog. Great photos. I especially like the silly ones. Shows that you have a great sense of humor. I hope this isn't the last time we hear from you! Demand your blog time.

Kat said...

Thanks! I will!! And, yes, I do have an extraordinary sense of humor :D
xxxSolana