Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Well, I'm back. I warned you I'd be gone for a bit. LoML and I had a marvelous vacation visiting my bro' & his family in the U.K. It was a wonderful time...lots of R&R...lots of catching up and playing with his kids. I was feeling very frantic towards the end of 2011 and the time away helped me recharge my batteries so I can start 2012 off at a more sedate pace, in a more serene frame-of-mind...even if it soon gets wildly wacky, as it no doubt will! Anyway, as fun as it is to travel, there's no place like home! (Okay, 'fess up...who just repeated that two more times in their head while clicking their heels together? I know you're out there!) I'm delighted to be back with my furbabies and enjoying the purrumbling and the kissies...even tho' Gwyn's kissies sometimes include teeth! :D

Over the next [insert appropriate time frame] I'll be sharing some of my pictures from jolly ole' England. I have much to do around here before venturing back to work in the morning so today's post won't be terribly detailed. I've been enjoying catching up on your blogs this morning. I missed keeping up with all my bloggy (and doggy!) friends whilst gone. You all inspire me to venture forth and try new things with my writing and my photography and I look forward to seeing what 2012 will bring in that regard!

Hoping everyone had a warm and wonderful Christmas and the New Year brings us all peace and prosperity.

One of the fuzzy horses that lives next door to my bro'
Christmas decorations were still up even tho' we went right after...these from a day trip into Oxford.
Got to go into Balliol College...1263! Yep, that's pretty old!
Lovely garden inside Balliol College..

4 comments:

Lythrum said...

I'm glad to see that y'all made it back safely, can't wait to hear more about the trip. ;) And yes, 1263 is OLD!

What Remains Now said...

Looking forward to hearing about your trip. It is a dream of mine to vacation in England.

Kat said...

I only wish I'd had more time to plan before we went to try to look up some of the Brit hounds we've "met" online (like you, Deccy, or Dash!).

onetruth said...

Love seeing your pix of England!