Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hakuna matata

"Hakuna matata" is a Swahili phrase that is literally translated as "There are no worries" (at least, according to Wikipedia!). Plus, the song was a recent SotD--right after hearing it at a show...We've just returned from a nice little vacation to Florida. Both LoML and I have birthdays this month. My parents spend some time in Florida every winter and we've been wanting to visit while they were there for the past several years. This year we made it happen. Will be telling you all about the trip soon...it was jam packed with adventure, including excursions to zoos, greyhound tracks, boat trips up canals, and Animal Kingdom, among other things.

For now, I have to get in gear. Vacation over. Back to work. I leave you with this picture of my sweet mare who turns 5 today! Happy Birthday Solana!!!

No comments: