Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Big Blue

You may recall me telling you about meeting Maverick at last year's show. He's a magnificent blue Dane that I fell in love with. With the kind permission of his owner, Jeffrey Ball, I posted some pix of him and included a link to their site, Blunote Great Danes. I was delighted to see him again this year. Here a few shots of him in the ring.



And here's a close up of this sweet, wonderful boy! (Sorry it's a bit blurry...it gets a bit crowded in the benching area and is sometimes hard to catch good shots!)
Be sure to visit their site and see terrific pix of Maverick and his gang...especially the New York shots they do every year...truly amazing photography.

We got to eat at the Barking Dog restaurant shown here. It was quite a treat.

Today's SotD double edition:
"Hot Child in the City" by Nick Gilder (playing in my head at 4:30 a.m. when the hound had to go out) and
"I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (when I got up at regular time of 5:30 a.m.)

No comments: