Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Feature: Song of the Day

"If I Could Turn Back Time" by Cher.

Yesterday's song: "It's in the Way that You Use it" by Eric Clapton.


Okay, for the full story, I refer you back to my post entitled "The Soundtrack of My Life" posted on April 3, 2008. For those of you too lazy to go back and find it, here's the most relevant part:
Another interesting (read weird?) piece of trivia about me: I wake up every day with some song running through my head. Yep. Every day. It's different every day. Sometimes it's just a song that I've listened to recently. But sometimes it's more about a mood...I don't even know if it's a carry-over from a dream or if it's like a forecast for the day ahead. Sometimes it's a song I swear I haven't heard in years. Where does it come from? Your guess is as good as mine.

So, here's the deal: the song of the day will become (for now) at least a semi-regular feature. All it is, quite simply, is me sharing with you whatever song it is that was playing in my head when I woke up. I promise not to edit it. Understand that by doing this I'm putting myself out there, unexposed a bit...opening myself up to the ridicule of "I can't believe she even knows that song!" Oh well. :D What can I say? I guess I just like sharing the madness.

No comments: