Friday, February 6, 2009

Genius, NY, and the SotD

I'm in love with Genius. Genius is the iTunes program that, among other things, makes up a playlist from one song that I pick. It rocks. I love being surprised by what song comes up next! And it's a good way to listen to a wide selection of songs (helpful as I have a ridiculously large library on said iTouch!). It's probably responsible for me listening to some tracks that I haven't listened to in a while (and thus, may contribute to what percolates to the top of my brain and comes out in the Song of the Day).

Well, today's departure day! Will be off to NY and gearing up for Westminster. Get ready...I'll have lots of pix to bombard you with when I return!! Until then, take care of yourselves.

SotD (Song of the Day): "Unforgiven" by Metallica (hah! Didn't peg me as a Metallica kind of girl, did you?)

No comments: