Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cuteness...both Feline and Canine

Is there anything cuter than pink cat toes? Don't tell me I'm the only weirdo who thinks these things just beg to be played with!
And then there's the whole toes and nose thing...Oz is really working it here...he's cute, and he knows it!
Changing gears. Here's Wolfie. He lives with the people who own the barn. He's a big dog. No, really...he's a great big sled dog, just ask him! He recently got these goggles to help keep the sun out of his eyes. Pretty cool, eh?
What a profile!

4 comments:

Lythrum said...

I love kitty toes. If I didn't know where they had been I would have to smooch them. :)

Kat said...

Would it be horribly wrong if I said I sometimes do smooch them...even knowing where they've been?!

...just asking.

Lythrum said...

I used to smooch my kitty's toes too *hangs head in shame*

onetruth said...

Do we need a support group for kitty toe smoochers? Yep, I've done it too.

Wolfie looks absolutely dashing in those goggles!!