Thursday, November 19, 2015

Trips

I've been awfully busy of late with some new projects, not the least of which is related to a career change. I'll tell you all about that soon...and fill you in on the summer trip to Boston that I took...but jumping ahead, I'm going to start sharing pix from last week's dream vacation with LoML. We went to Costa Rica! He's been wanting to surf there for a long time and we finally got a chance to go. I fully intend to share details, but for this evening I'm just going to start you off with a few pix:
The view from our back patio at the resort

Just a view from the side of the road along the way to Playa Jaco & Playa Hermosa

Playa Hermosa above and below.

Sunset at the resort


 This iguana was sunning in the middle of a little side street and had no intention of moving.




I'll tell you all about the crocodiles soon.

Back at the resort

1 comment:

Sue said...

Looks like a lovely place. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue, Polly & Honey